Appointments & Policies
Basic information about our tutoring policies is as follows. A copy of our complete policies will be emailed to you prior to the first tutoring session.
• Tutoring sessions are one hour and take place at either the student’s home, school, or a mutually convenient location.
• We find that consistent weekly meetings yield the best results, so we ask that students set a regular meeting time with us.
• A minimum of 48 hours notice is required to cancel or reschedule a tutoring session, with the exception of sudden illness or a genuine emergency. Sessions that are not cancelled within this time frame will be billed for the scheduled time.
• Invoices will be emailed to clients at the beginning of the month reflecting tutoring sessions that took place during the previous month.
• We accept online payments.
• For fee information, please contact our manager at Molly@PhillyTutoring.com.